- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
The Millenary Quadriennium
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Millenary collection heralds a neo-classical aesthetic for the Third Millenium. Its unique oval shape provides our designers with exceptional scope to reveal the intricate hand-finished inner workings of these models. The result embraces the tension between creative freedom and technical discipline.Hand-wound watch with small seconds and quadriannual calendar. 18-carat pink gold case, glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback. Hand-stitched “large square scale” brown alligator strap.
Functions: Quadriannual calendar, hours, minutes, small seconds, Audemars Piguet escapement, double balance-spring
Movement thickness with module: 10.05 mm
Total diameter: 32.90 x 37.90 mm mm
Total diameter: 14 ½ x 16 ¾ lignes
Frequency of balance wheel: 3 (=21’600 alternances/h) Hz
Number of jewels: 38
Power reserve: 168 h
Number of parts: 324
- Oval 3D movement specifically built to match the case shape
- Off-centred dial, providing enough space to ensure the visibility of the movement
- The AP escapement brings higher efficiency and better timekeeping.
- The double-hairspring compensate for potential poising flaws
- The chronometry is improved → as precise as a tourbillon
- No lubrication of the pallet is required, which avoids the problem of deteriorating oil
- The double barrel system ensures a much smoother, regular energy transmission to the gear train
- The quadriannual calendar needs to be adjusted once every leap year only