- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
The Millenary – 4101
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Millenary collection heralds a neo-classical aesthetic for the Third Millenium. Its unique oval shape provides our designers with exceptional scope to reveal the intricate hand-finished inner workings of these models. The result embraces the tension between creative freedom and technical discipline.Selfwinding watch with small seconds. 18-carat pink gold case, anthracite and silvered dial, brown strap.
Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds
Type of balance: With Variable inertia blocks
Frequency of balance wheel: 4,00 (=28’800 alternances/hour) Hz
Type of balance-spring stud-holder: Screwed mobile stud
Balance-spring type: Breguet
Direction of automatic winding: Bidirectional
Type of oscillating weight: Monobloc in 22-carat gold
Number of jewels: 34
Power reserve: 60 h
Number of parts: 284
- Oval shaped movement
- Three-dimensional built movement
- Automatic mechanism with ceramic ball bearings
- Bevels of the Dial side bridges are diamond graved
- Hours and minutes dial and seconds subdial both excentred
- Balance wheel visible from dial side
- Inverted swiss lever escapement