- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Royal Oak Selfwinding
Call for Availability
Out of stock
Out of stock
A disruptive and downright revolutionary timepiece, the Royal Oak is immediately recognizable thanks to its state-of-the-art engineered strongbox case, octagonal bezel secured by eight hexagonal screws, visible water resistance gaskets, dials adorned with exclusive engine-turned “Grande Tapisserie” motif. Selfwinding watch with date display and centre seconds. 18-carat pink gold case, silvered dial, brown bracelet.
Functions: hours, minutes, center seconds, date
Movement thickness with module: 4.26 mm
Total diameter: 26.6 mm
Total diameter: 11¾ lignes
Type of balance: With Variable inertia blocks
Frequency of balance wheel: 3,00 (=21’600 alternances/hour) Hz
Type of balance-spring stud-holder: Screwed mobile stud
Balance-spring type: Flat
Direction of automatic winding: Bidirectional
Type of oscillating weight: Monobloc in 22-carat gold
Number of jewels: 40
Power reserve: 60 h
Number of parts: 280
- Stop balance when setting time
- Oscillating weight with ceramic ball bearings
- Bevels of the bridges are diamond graved
- Inverted snailing on bridges