- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Royal Oak Tourbillon Concept GMT
Please Call for Pricing
Out of stock
Out of stock
A disruptive and downright revolutionary timepiece, the Royal Oak is immediately recognizable thanks to its state-of-the-art engineered strongbox case, octagonal bezel secured by eight hexagonal screws, visible water resistance gaskets, dials adorned with exclusive engine-turned “Grande Tapisserie” motif.Hand-wound tourbillon watch with GMT function and selection indicator. Titanium case, openworked dial, black strap.
Functions: Tourbillon, GMT 24h, functions selection, hours, minutes
Total diameter: 35.6 mm
Total diameter: 15¾ lignes
Type of balance: With Variable inertia screws
Frequency of balance wheel: 3,00 (=21’600 alternances/hour) Hz
Type of balance-spring stud-holder: Mobile stud
Balance-spring type: Breguet
Number of jewels: 29
Power reserve: 237 h
Number of parts: 291SPECIFICITIES
- Twin barrels in parallel
- Locking gear Stopwork
- GMT display mechanism through 2 differential powered superimposed discs
- Manual finishing on both bridges and mainplate
- Manual finishing of the cut out parts (polished bevels, grained finishing on top and Matt “brouillé” finishing underneath)