An encounter between Fine Watchmaking and fluid mechanics. One might say a utopia. Shattering all certainties, steamrollering conformity, the idea that led to the H1 was simple and consisted of two flexible reservoirs fixed to each end of a capillary. In one was an aqueous liquid filled with fluorescein, and in the other, a transparent viscous liquid. To keep them separate : the repulsive force of the molecules in each liquid, with a meniscus to mark the boundary between the two.Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces.SPECIFICATIONS CASE WIDTH: 48.88mmCASE: Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfacesBRACELET: Rubber, titanium pin buckle WATER RESISTANCE: 100mDIAL: Palladium grey dial, grey indexes & numerals, grey minute handREFERENCE: 148-TT-11-GF-RU
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
*Non-binding recommended public price in the USA (taxes excluded).
Out of stock
Out of stock
As the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances. The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. At 18:00, the fluorescent liquid comes back to its original position, going backwards. The secret that gets the reservoirs going ? Two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.
The secret force driving the reservoirs is two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.CASE:
Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfaces
– Diameter: 48.8 mm
– Thickness: 17.9 mm
– Rubber-clad screw-lock crown
– Crown guard
– Screw-locked added lugs
– Metal dome at 06:00
– Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
– Screw-down sapphire back
– Water-resistant to 100 meters
Retrograde fluid hours, minutes, seconds.
Rubber, titanium pin buckle
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
– 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
– Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
– 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
– Palladium grey dial, grey indexes & numerals, grey minute hand
– Luminescent hand and hour-markers
– Regulator at 12:00
– Small seconds wheel at 09:30
– Power reserve indicator at 02:30