The H4 Alinghi is a piece equipped with a light source. Under the rider at 6 o’clock, HYT has concealed two LED’s. Once activated, they flood the entire dial with white light. At night, the red fluid is energized by this light source, becoming perfectly visible. At the same time, the wash of lights flows into every nook and cranny of the calibre, literally bringing this skeleton architecture to life, and defying the laws of watchmaking.
Titanium and titanium black dlc bezel with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces
- Diameter: 51 MM
- Height: 17.9 MM
- Rubber-clad screw-down black dlc titanium crown at 2:30 and a rd crown at 4:30
- Black dlc titanium dome at 6 o’clock
- Convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the dial side.
- Screw-down sapphire case-back
- Water resistant to 50 metres.
Retrograde fluidic hours; minutes, seconds
Skeleton mechanical hand-wound movement, HYT exclusive calibre
- 28,800 VIB/H, 4 HZ, 35 jewels
- Bridges hand-beveled and micro blasted, rhodium-plated bellows
- 65-hour power reserve.
BLUE LIGHT MECHANICAL MODULE
- Rewinding and push-button system with a crown at 4:30
- The dynamo works when the crown is compressed at 4:30. As soon as t button loosens the light stops working until the full decompression of the additional barrel spring.
Unstructured, fluid hour display
- Sapphire minute, seconds and power reserve dial
- White minute indexes and luminescent numerals
- Black hour dial with white numerals
- Luminescent grey minute hand and numerals
- Regulator at 12 o’clock
- Small seconds wheel at 9:30
- Power reserve indicator at 2:30
Black rubber base with integrated Nomex™ canvas and black dlc titanium folding buckle.
512-TD-45-GF-RN; 100-Piece Limited Edition