An encounter between Fine Watchmaking and fluid mechanics. One might say a utopia. Shattering all certainties, steamrollering conformity, the idea that led to the H1 was simple and consisted of two flexible reservoirs fixed to each end of a capillary. In one was an aqueous liquid filled with fluorescein, and in the other, a transparent viscous liquid. To keep them separate : the repulsive force of the molecules in each liquid, with a meniscus to mark the boundary between the two.Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces.SPECIFICATIONS CASE WIDTH: 48.88mmCASE: Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfacesBRACELET: Rubber, titanium pin buckle WATER RESISTANCE: 100mDIAL: Palladium grey dial, grey indexes & numerals, grey minute handREFERENCE: 148-DL-21-GF-RU
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
H1 Titanium Black DLC
Out of stock
Out of stock
As the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances. The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. At 18:00, the fluorescent liquid comes back to its original position, going backwards. The secret that gets the reservoirs going ? Two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.
The secret force driving the reservoirs is two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.CASE:
Titanium in black DLC with brushed, shot-peened and sating-finished surfaces
– Diameter: 48.8 mm
– Thickness: 17.9 mm
– Rubber-clad screw-lock crown
– Crown guard
– Screw-locked added lugs
– Metal dome at 06:00
– Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
– Screw-down sapphire back
– Water-resistant to 100 meters
Retrograde fluid hours, minutes, seconds.
Rubber, titanium pin buckle
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
– 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
– Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
– 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
– Black dial, grey indexes and numerals, grey minute hand
– Luminescent hand and hour-markers
– Regulator at 12:00
– Small seconds wheel at 09:30
– Power reserve indicator at 02:30