- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
H1 Pink Gold Face Lift
Out of stock
Out of stock
As the hours go by, the fluorescent liquid advances. The meniscus, in the shape of a half moon, marks the breaking point with the other fluid in the tube, indicating the time. At 18:00, the fluorescent liquid comes back to its original position, going backwards. The secret that gets the reservoirs going ? Two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.
The secret force driving the reservoirs is two bellows made of a highly resistant, flexible electro-deposited alloy, each driven by a piston. And this is where watchmaking comes in to activate the system.CASE:
pink gold (5N) with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finished surfaces, pink gold (5N) crown
– Diameter: 48.8 mm
– Thickness: 17.9 mm
– Black rubber-clad screw-lock crown
– Crown guard
– Screw-locked added lugs
– Metal dome at 06:00
– Cambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside
– Screw-down sapphire back
– Water-resistant to 100 meters
Retrograde fluid hours, minutes, seconds.
Brown alligator leather ; pink gold (5N) pin-buckle
Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre
– 28,800 vph, 4 Hz, 35 jewels
– Bridges hand-chamfered and adorned with Côtes de Genève, rhodiumed bellows
– 65-hour power reserve.
Unstructured, fluid jours
– Brown hour dial, white indexes and roman numerals
– White minute dial, black indexes and numerals, pink gold (5N) minute hand
– Luminescent hand and hour-markers
– Regulator at 12:00
– Small seconds wheel at 09:30
– Power reserve indicator at 02:30